Hi I am Emma Lynch, I am a Positive Psychology Coach and Organisational wellbeing facilitator. I support career driven individuals through 1-1 coaching and masterclasses to find the clarity, direction and goals that they need to flourish in life. Join me on Tuesday 28th June between 1pm and 1.40pm for my complimentary masterclass- Taking Control of your career.
This masterclass is for you if:
- You have worked for an organisation for a number of years and having received regular salary increases found yourself on a career pathway you never intended.
- You took your current role as a temporary solution and 3 years later you are still in it.
- You are working for an SME in a standalone role and can’t see any options to progress.
- You would love to change roles but you have ‘the fear’ of what leaving a stable job for the unknown could look like.
- You have recently returned from maternity leave/extended leave and struggling to define your goals.
You will come away from this masterclass with an understanding of practical models and tools based on the science of positive psychology that will help you take back control of your career. The masterclass will also encourage you to see how you could ‘redesign’ your current role to get your career back pathway back under your control.
I want to register to attend the Taking Control Of your Career Masterclass on June 28th at 1pm