Why Partner with Me
As a highly qualified Positive Psychology Practitioner and dedicated career and life transition coach, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise to help individuals and organizations thrive. With a master’s degree in Applied Positive Psychology and Coaching Psychology, I am equipped to deliver transformative results.
Before establishing my business, I gained invaluable experience during a successful 13-year career in the hospitality and recruitment sectors. In my roles within Human Resource Management, I specialized in employee engagement and wellbeing within teams. This hands-on experience has uniquely prepared me to tailor my programs and services to meet your organization’s specific needs.
My approach combines the evidence-based science of Positive Psychology and coaching psychology with real-world expertise in addressing the challenges of wellbeing, engagement, and retention at an organizational level. By partnering with me, you’ll benefit from a holistic and personalized approach that aligns with your organization’s goals and values.
What I offer
- Tailored Coaching Programs: I offer 1-1 coaching programs specifically designed to empower and nurture your leaders. Through personalized coaching sessions, I help your leaders to unlock their full potential, enhance their leadership skills, and achieve optimal performance. I also specialize in working with individuals identified as high potentials within your organization. By providing tailored coaching and guidance, I help them overcome challenges such as confidence issues, perfectionism, burnout, or imposter syndrome, enabling them to reach their true potential.
- Masterclasses Based on Positive Psychology: I deliver engaging 90-minute masterclasses focused on topics rooted in the science of positive psychology. These sessions provide your teams with valuable time and space for reflection, helping them flourish in their careers and lives.
I offer platinum, gold, and silver package options to organisations interested in long-term sustainable approaches to supporting employee career and life wellbeing. For more information on these packages, please email email@example.com.
Partner with me, and together we will embark on a transformative journey toward enhanced wellbeing, increased employee engagement, and improved performance.
Masterclass in Mental Fitness
Mental fitness is defined as ‘the flexible capacity to utilize resources and skills to psychologically adapt to internal and external challenges in order to enable optimal human functioning.’ (Robinson et al 2011)
We live in a volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous world and we need to build and strengthen our mental fitness in order to flourish and navigate our everchanging landscape.
In the same way as individuals we build and strengthen our physical fitness to prevent illness, we now should do the same for our Mental Fitness. This 2 hour Mental Fitness masterclass will introduce 5 specific areas to focus on to build your mental fitness, these are
·Endurance, flexibility, support team, acceptance and strengths.
Flourishing Mindset Masterclass
This 90 minute session will be focused on sharing a framework from positive psychology for supporting and developing your flourishing mindset.
As well as focusing on the why, the masterclass will share practical suggestions, and provide an opportunity for you to complete reflective activities, reinforcing your learning, for a lasting impact on your own wellbeing.
This session will cover
- How taking steps towards a flourishing mindset can reduce the risk of burnout
- We will use the PERMA wellbeing framework to explore:
- Seeking joy in the everyday and why we need to make time for this.
- Ways to increase our sense of engagement and flow in our day.
- The importance of positive uplifting connections
- Finding meaning and our need to matter.
- Creating a sense of achievement, mastery or competence that we can control. and opportunities for personal and professional growth
- The impact of technology on our flourishing mindset.
Some Organisations We Have Supported
What our clients say about us
Working with Emma was a great experience!
"Emma delivered an online workshop for our team around identifying and applying a strengths-based approach in our professional and personal lives. The feedback from the team was unanimously positive – they found the session to be both practical and insightful. The key take-away for me was the ability to plot the overall team strengths matrix which will promote better hiring decisions as the team continues to grow. Highly recommended."
Richard Morton, Managing Director
Masterclass In Mental Fitness, gave really insightful concepts and practical takeaways
" Thought Provoking"
" Interesting and Fast Paced, kept my interest"
" Really insightful concepts that gave practical takeaways"
Masterclass in Mental Fitness Programme participants.
University of Limerick